Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need a new Sim

HiI have a standard sim card for my own old phone and I now bough a phone that needs a nano sim card. How can I get a replacement card with the right size?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swapping

Can I use a Pay&Go sim to transfer my Pay Monthly account over to my new iPhone which needs the nano sim rather than the micro sim I have now?? I have tried the Swap my Sim service but it doesnt seem to recognise the new sim number.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I need a new sim after upgrade?

My contract is about to run out, and I would like to upgrade to a sim only contract. I'm away at uni currently, and (after doing a sim swap recently) I know that o2 will only send stuff to my billing address (other side of the country). SO, I'd like ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G problem not solvable by o2 guru

I've got problem which online o2 gurus and one shop have been unable to solve. Just wondering if anyone here has any ideas. Sorry this is a bit of a long explanation. I have been an o2 customer for many years, first as a pay monthly contract 3g, but ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number to leave

excuse me but how do i get my PAC number so i can leave O2 having great difficulty cos they try to get you to stay !!!!! i want cheaper deal tailored to my use

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I'm upgrading my phone and staying with O2 do I still need a PAD Code? Thanks for any advice Sally

Saladina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping from Vodafone to O2 and keeping same number

I am swapping form vodafone to O2 and I've just recived my new phone and a sim card with a new number on it. I want to keep my old number but can't find how to do this anywhere. I've tried calling but 30 min wait... Any advice?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade awful service

On Tuesday 4th November I dropped my current handset and the screen went white, thinking my phone broke and requiring a phone for work I applied for an upgrade online. Having to pay £109 handset £100 to leave current contract and enter into a new con...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number from phone in Upgrade period

Hi, I'm currently in my upgrade period but instead of upgrading (way too expensive) I've taken out another O2 contract with a 3rd party retailer. Is it possible to port my number over to the new sim whilst in the upgrade period or will I have to wait...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad pro insurance

well im back about the o2 insurance, well on phone, online and instore they all say before the end of the month. They wouldnt do this with a phone as we neeedd insurance and house insurance dont protect against unauorised calls. 3 stores saying its b...