Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wifi Calling?

Well today o2 released an update to the o2 app with a welcome addition of an Apple Watch app, but I do wonder why the tech guys don't release an update to enable wifi calling on iPhones? EE & Vodafone have enabled this feature, am I missing something...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address needed desperately.

Please can anyone help,I have spent about a hour on live chat and about 30mins on the phone without my issue being resvolved and now losing the will to live. sarah xMore info (Highlight to read)

Resolved! Data Charge?

Just noticed this data charge for my colleague, she has been in USA for 4 weeks, flew back to Heathrow on the 4th Jan, she wants to know why she has been charged for Country Norway???? (see below) Also she removed her o2 sim card until 4th Jan, used ...

Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 10.10.00.png
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost credit

Hi I contacted customer service to get pay&go sim reactivated as it hadn't been used for over 6 months. This has been done but the credit is saying 0.00. Does this mean the £7 credit that was previously on there has been lost or can I get it back?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 635. Is there an app for voice activation?

I have a Nokia Lumia 635, and want to use this mobile for surfing the net, social media networking, forums, Dropbox, email's etc. Don't understand tech talk so looking for advice here. I have pay and go on my mobile and just need to know if I can get...

Lydia1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possitive Feedback

Used the live chat option this evening and spoke to Mylo. He was very helpful and the information to get my data working again was perfect.

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 data allowance increase?

Hello, I am looking to buy the iphone 6s through a third party website, however, the deal includes only 3gb data allowance. If I opted for this bundle I'd like to permanatly increase the data allowance by 1GB each month. I've heard that o2 sometimes ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

returning an unused top up due to faulty phone

I had bought a £50 top up specifically to use with a pay as you go mobile I bought on the advice of the shop assistant and when the phone didn't work I tried to return it but they refUsed to take back and refund me the top up

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Details

How do i change my device details ,it is still showing my old phone underneath my mobile number,i want to change this to my new mobile device. Thank You

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone calls

Hi folks, Is it at all possible to obtain information on who I have contacted, whether calls or texts, as far back as 2010 or is it only a 12 month period? Thanks!

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos