Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reducing monthly phone plan after upgrade

Hi,I'm due my upgrade and yesterday visited my local o2 shop to discuss options (iPhone 6s).Annoyingly there is no longer options to pay more for the phone up front to reduce the monthly payments. The guy in the shop said the max I could lay up front...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped itself up- didn't want to start using yet!

my iPhone contract isn't up until January so I'm still using that or that was the intention. I bought a lumia in the Black Friday deal, turned it on (Saturday) to make sure it worked and then switched it off. Today (Wednesday) I turned it on to look ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data protection breach and money taken!!!!

Have any of you experienced the same torrid time as I have with some £312 being taken from my account without authorisation or without ever having given my details to the company. I had a long winded dispute on my bill from AUGUST this year only bein...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do you get another credit check to upgrade on Refresh?

Pretty much as the title says! I want to upgrade early, from an iPhone 5c to an iPhone 6 Plus. Once I pay off my current balance, will I be credit checked? I'm concerned about paying it off then being declined. Don't want to pay out all that money fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returning phones

Just got a monthly contract phone yesterday but don't want it now how do I return it and get my refund

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to change my order

Hi I just made an order but would like to upgrade it. Do I really have to wait until it arrives and send it back or can I change my order?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos