Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signing up

HelloI applied for a new contract on Saturday, online.I had an automated response saying they may need more info and a decision would take 24hours.I heard nothing more until yesterday when I had an email stating my order ref and saying my order would...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

So i have tried to phone o2 however its a 50 minute waiting queue and its a chargable number also tried to call the parcel company and i dont have consignment number so they cant help. O2 have changed my tarriff on my current phone - im worried that ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I upgraded the iphone 6s on tuesday - im due to go away on holiday for 2 week and want to make sure my phone arrives before i go away. O2 live chat isnt working and im busy at work so cant call to ask. - Anyone know what i could do?Ive tried emailing...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my contract when I can't make contact withO2?!

Trying since the weekend to speak to O2Both the call centre and 'Live Chat' are constantly busy...it's now 4 days...I can't even wait in a queue, the automated response is 'try again tomorrow'Initially was intending to upgrade via refresh but O2 pric...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

Hi, i'm a very new customer to o2 (monday to be precise) and when i signed up instore i was told i could get a discount as i work for the NHS. i was told i just needed to text open to 2020 and take it from there. I have had nothing but problems :-(. ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simonly - Trying to upgrade.. Help

Hi all, 12 days ago I went into an o2 store to upgrade to an iphone 6. The adviser showed me the deals and the 6s was pretty much the same price. As i was going on holiday and he told me the price could change before launch i decided to wait until i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone 6s. They sent a new SIM too. Do I have to swap?

As the title says really. I already have an iPhone 5s on an existing pay monthly contract with O2. Today I recieved my shiny new iPhone 6s. Also in the package was a new SIM card. My question is, do I have to swap my existing SIM with this new one? B...

Resolved! Things you've bought

In the last three weeks I've been charged £1.50 every Monday for things I haven't bought. The first two charges where from Infomedia and the third charge was from Buongiorno. What must you do to stop these charges from adding to your monthly bill?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos