Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to view & download O2 bills in PDF

I've been having this problem since Sep 2015. I'm just unable to download PDF copies of my Pay Monthly bills (current or historic ones). To download bills, I click on 'View my bill' in My O2 and I get the option to download as pdf after a few more cl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! printing

can i print an itemised bill that shows all texts sent

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 OPEN CODE on 4G Refresh Tariff ?

Can anyone confirm if the O2 OPEN Code discount (30%) can be used yet (or maybe in the near future) against the new 4G Refresh Tarrifs ?If not.. WHY NOT ???

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAY & GO, No service issues

recently topped up my phone for the first time since it was transferred from Pay Monthly to Pay & Go. i had the message confirmation stating that this process would take place etc... However, when i actually tried to top up for the first time, the ph...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Constantly being charged double for overseas SMS

I'm being constantly charged double by O2 for overseas texts under 160 characters. Even when I sent message "That's fine. See you later" O2 charges me twice for the same text. I complained before and they credited overcharged amount back but then it ...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud with O2

I was simswapped on the 23rd Feb - contacted O2 straight away who claimed to have re-diverted the calls back to my original sim card in about an hour. However, since this simswap occured I have lost £7000 from a business account and calls being made ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

Hi, I am joining O2 shortly and also have an O2 Open code. I was wondering if I can #purchase the phone online and visit the store to apply the discount or do I have to do it all in store? ThanksIan

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to change tariff

I have just got a new o2 sim for my grandson and he only uses it to call when he nees us and to his mam sometinmes the tarif he is on now is not right for him I put £10 on yesterday and the bolt on took it off to pay for that so that meens that I wil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! has o2 been hacked ?

After 16 months of o2 happily taking payment for my wife’s monthly bill by direct debit, they have suddenly contacted her to ask her to settle the latest bill. She has had a couple of on-line chats with o2 to try and find out what has gone wrong. It ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

top ups

i toped up my phone and didnt get my credit

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos