Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged for 12 MMS messages at 33p plus VAT that were actually SMS messages so no pics sent!

Anyone had this happen to them and can advise please?I have looked through the numbers and dates they were itemised against and I never sent a photo that day to any of the numbers listed, as I don't send them apart from via Whattsapp due to cost.Chee...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 texts

Hello I'm told that I have 3000 text messages to use before 03 Jan 2016 - but I can't seem to access them - do I need to do something to make them active? Thanks Graeme.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I speak to O2

I am abroad and want to top up my phone, can't do so on line as my address has changed.Chat is down - no e-mail contact address - 4445 number does not give an option to speak to an operator.I have been trying for ~ 2 hours and am sick of fearing the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call and usage records

Hi, I am a pay as you go customer and have deleted my call history on my phone but now need this. How can I see this online? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up used up quickly

I've just topped up pay&go £10 on my phone today. I suppose to have 250min call. But all my money has gone after a 25-min conversation. I only have £0.2 left half an hour later after I topped up. I am really angry about that. There is an urgent need ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred phone despite having payed.

I was caught a bit short one day with paying a bill of mine. I was able to pay half of it and arranged with o2 about paying the 2nd half on the 4th. They barred the use of my texting and phone calls until the 2nd payment was done. I payed the amount ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 trying to charge £450 for replacement phone

I wish to highlight an ongoing dispute I am having with O2 and hope that by asking for your advice I can find some sort of support in getting a resolution.In September I entered a new contract with O2 for a new Samsung Galaxy S6 on their pay monthly ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation of insurance

How can I cancel my insurance? No one picks up the phone on the customer service line. Be glad for any help to get it cancelled. Ben

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles online application for SIM

If I get a Free Big Bundle SIM online, to change from my current old PAYG which only gives 300 texts and 500MB data, how does one ensure that the SIM that is sent has my existing mobile phone number? Is this entered in the application process for, sa...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos