Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Returning online order to O2 store?

I recently upgrade online to a Samsung S6 Refurb. It only arrived last Monday and sods law, exactly the same deal is being offered on NEW S6 handsets. As I'm within my cooling off period, I'm intending to simply swap the handset over and am hoping to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Council 30% Discount

Just joined O2 on refresh and was told to go to open to get my 30% local authority council discount. Can't get the open page to recognise the name of my council. South Lanarkshire Council. Help!

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Max 160 characters ?

Do others get charged 35p for MMS when your text exceeds 160 characters. No smiley or attachments. Every text converts to MMS over this level and sends and charges if there is balance available or wont send if there is not. Best answer I have had fro...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reconnection?

Hi,It's the first time I have ever used this so please be kind! Haha this will be quite a long one so brace yourselves!!I'm looking for some help. My contract with 02 refresh has been disconnected due to missed payments. This was due to financial dif...

JCR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock old, unused pay-monthly phone

Hi,I want to unlock an old pay monthly phone that I'm not using. The online form for unlocking assumes that you want to unlock your current phone, but I don't need that - I need to unlock my old phone (still on the contract). How do I request an unlo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting pac number from o2

Hi, I am leaving O2 (pay as you go) and want to keep my number with my new provider : How do I ask O2 for the PAC code ? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I moved away from O2 to 3 six months ago. Happened for some reason to look at my O2 pay monthly account today, and found there is still a credit balance on it. I bet if it was a debit balance they would have claimed it quick enough, but the credit ba...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Topup

I bought a PAYG phone earlier today, and have tried to top up via 4444, and online, but repeatedly tells me there's a problem. Can I get some help with this asap please, as I'm without a phone and need one.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open discount

I work for Tesco and a few workies have told me that we get an o2 discount. One of them said it was 30% however o2 are saying it's only 15% while other advisors are saying it's 30%. I can't seem to find anything online that states either one for defi...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos