Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signal in Leeds

I am in Leeds currently undertaking exams and I am curious as to why in the space of a month the signal is terrible on burley road in Leeds Student village accomidation... I can only gain a maximum of 2 bars of signal?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for a phone never get but paid

Dear mr DunneHello! ! I've one account with O2 from the past 3 years and a half. I start with an iPhone 4s,I've upgraded it for an iPhone 5s and lately on September I took the iPhone 6s. In that moment I add to the account an other iPhone 6s and 2 iP...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2/BT outage

Brits using mobile networks EE, O2, Giffgaff, and BT Mobile are unable to make calls this evening, UK time, amid an ongoing network breakdown. Judging from complaints online, subscribers cannot make outgoing calls, and some can't receive any, either....

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! at present contract,

at present I am coming to the end of my 24month contract, contemplating Pay as you Go., just need the basics, ie. textx and mainly calls, which tarriff would you advise and pay as you go OR continue contract ?? please help !!!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone /contract

Hi ive just got a new contract phone from 02 and thay say its faulty but want me to sign a new contract before they will give me a replacement phone is this correct

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Misleading Offer of 20% Student Discount

I am a student of the University of Northampton and renewed my O2 refresh contract in October last year. Despite applying for the discount twice and numerous calls to customer service who are based in Cape Town-South Africa, the company has yet to fi...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems getting PAC code from O2

Hi there, i hope someone maybe able to help/advise me about getting PAC from O2. I was in a 24mth contract which ended 5/1/16, after giving required notice. I asked to be put onto payg as i wasnt sure about which Network i was going to use or sure ab...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Just got a pay as you go SIM card. Trying to top up on the phone and on the internet using more than one card but my top up is not being accepted. Any suggestions please?

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiiving Data Bolt Ons but being charged... Anyone else?

Ever since I upgraded to the iPhone 6s on Refresh Tariff my bill is through the roof. My data gets used quicker than ever (and yes, all relevant location services, refresh settings, mobile data/wifi settings checked and amended). The last 2 months I ...

Timbo85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos