Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade payments not processing with any cards

Hi, I'm trying to complete an upgrade and it involves a payment. I tried with three different cards yesterday (one debit, two credit - all visa) and in every case was told the payment did not go through. Then I have a text telling me O2 would hate me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shocking service

Paid for my friends and family bolt on, on 25th March, o2 took the money, but the bolt on isnt working, I,ve had the bolt on for years, just rang o2, and both operator and manager were foreign, and said they,ll need to look into it and it will take o...

heatherp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting a non-UK number abroad

So i'm trying to text a number in Ghana (non-UK number) and it charges me approx. 17p per text. Obviously total cost is tallying up, so i was wondering if anyone knows a bolt-on i could use to cover my texts abroad?To clarify, im a pay monthly custom...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 not reflecting new tariff after refresh upgrade

Good Morning!! After upgrading my phone yesterday from a 3GB to a 30GB tariff (both on Refresh), I expected the new tariff to take effect immediately. (i.e. once the new sim transfer had completed.) However, this is not showing when I log in to MY O2...

O2 Tariff.png O2 Tarriff.png

Resolved! Overpaying contract

Hi guys, I had began a new contract on the 7th December 2014 and when I had agreed to it I was told that I would be receiving student discount and at the store the guru told me she would activate it and that my bill would be reduced.However after mon...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number without topping up?

My plan with O2 now is pay & go and I'm currently out of the UK - will I still be able to keep my number if I stop topping up? Is there an "expiry date" or will there ever be an expiry for a pay & go sim?Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should allowance data carry over?

I know this happens now with Bolt On data, and i believe another network allows allowance data to role over (although dont quote me on that), but do you think O2 should let you roll over data for at least the following month? I have a 2GB data packag...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting & Calling a number within that country

Hi all,Brand new to O2 and the Community, please to meet you.I have found lots of advice from this forum but unable to find an answer to my query.I will shortly be going away to UAE and Australia, I would like to call and text friends that live in th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted?

Hiya I'm a bit confused I tried to get a contract for a I pad mini 4 and paid the £9.99 upfront and got all my emails confirming the contract, does this mean I have been accepted or can the contract still be declined? Thanks for any help

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos