Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM Swap

Hi, I currently have 2 phones on my account, one is mine and the other is my son's. I am wanting to swap phones with him but the sims are the wrong size, how do I order new sims please? Thanks Paul

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Bolton impossible to have it removed

I have been trying since September to have the, added in error by a chat agent, bolton removed. Spoke and chatted to numerous agents to be told: it will be remved at midnight, it is with the tech team, it is on a different platform so it will take ti...

Ewelin_a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AM I ON O2 REFRESH

Hi there,I'm a pay monthly customer with o2 and have recently lost my phone. I want to pay off my remaining device plan and upgrade, but am unsure if I'll have to keep paying my other contract off for the remaining months. If i was on o2 refresh I un...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my Name

I have changed my name via Deed Poll - how do I change this on my account. Everytime I have tried to call over the last fortnight it's been a 30 minute wait and the Live Chat keeps cutting out...help!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z5 Premium Not on the upgrade list

HiNot sure if this has been covered or if i have missed something but i went to upgrade to the Sony Z5 Premium today but its not listed as a option. it appears that i can buy one on a new contract but not upgrade to one this seems a bit strange. is t...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my sim please unlock this number

Dear sir i lost my sim.sim o2 number is ****. please lock this sim.i already chat online but i am unable to verify this my sim number as this number is pay & go sim number.they asked me the last two number i called by using this number.i i gave this ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad lauch day purchase issue

Well as i said before i signed up for a ipad with loads of issues due to sales, "vWell thanks to the members here and not o2 I got my iPad and that is not without a fight. So went on the phone to get sharer tariff and my card kept falling for payment...

Resolved! new iphone delivered by who?

Hi, Got my tracking info but the o2 website oredr tracking dosnt seem to want to load. Anyone know who will be delievering it so i can check on the parcel peoples own website? thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick Question: Refresh

Snooping around on these forms and it appears if you pay off your handset you can cancel the airtime with 30 days notice. Now I assumed 02 only waved the remaining airtime if you upgraded. (ie bought a new handset on loan) Could someone confirm eithe...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 messages about no credit

I keep getting messages from 02 saying im out of credit and need to top up. How do i stop these messages

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos