Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to change my order

Hi I just made an order but would like to upgrade it. Do I really have to wait until it arrives and send it back or can I change my order?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paccodes

Also, I received a message that the paccode I submitted to O2 when I signed a new contract this Saturday was invalid. An email was given to resend the correct paccode, which I have done, having contacted my previous provider. It would be good to have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number withheld problem

I have been trying for months to stop the annoying texts with offers from O2. Whenever I phone the number provided, I get a recorded message telling me that my number has been withheld, so they can't stop the texts. My number is not withheld when I p...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurb handset on Refresh?

If I sign up for a refurb handset on refresh (24 months) what happens if there is a problem with the handset after the initial 12 months warranty?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of phone number taking ages

So I went to O2 on Friday to upgrade, and I got a new iPhone. With that, came a new SIM card. Because I wanted to keep the number, I was instructed by the sales assistant that I should call up, terminate the current contract (one month to go) and tra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change to email address

Please can you assit me in updating my email address as I am leaving my current employer thus I want emails to be sent to my home account from now on. ThanksAndrew

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos