Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly pay.

Hello, I want ask You which documents I need to take phone in Monthly Pay tariff.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enforcement and Termination notice

As you might or might not be aware, I cancelled my plan under the 14 days cooling off period.All well and good however I received a letter this morning headed 'Enforcement and Termination notice'. It then goes on to say that in accordance with clause...

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! big bundles shift

Hi guysI am on 10 pounds big bundle tarriff and I want to change to 20 pounds bundle. But I want to do it effective from today and not waiting till the end of the month allowance on the 10 bundle, any body can help me with that?should I cancell my 10...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt On Europe.

Can anyone explain this please. Does it come out of my allowance ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock--am i missing a step??

i have a payg number, and recently bought a secondhand smartphone and have moved to another network.this week, i requested an unlock through the website. i was given a PUK and told that my unlock would arrive by email. it arrived yesterday, and this ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

ongoing issues

the response or lack of it from o2 re previous issues posted by me continues. they deny me access to support online or by phone and the only time i get thru is by pretending its not me . and the odd occassion i spoke to support as soon as i amend my ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for data when in France

I sometimes get charged for data when in France which I dont need or use - I am on the simplicity tariff and dont use my phone ( Nokia Asha 300 ) for the internet at all.How can I avoid these charges ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 can't keep a simple promise

In my household everyone is on o2 and three of us are on o2 monthly contracts. We've never had problems with o2 until recently with my dads contract. We started off with a simple 300 minute unlimited text tariff of which he went over on the minutes h...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DO NOT PAY O2 A "SECURITY DEPOSIT"..

Just a warning to potencial o2 customers.. I paid o2 a £250 "security deposit" to secure a new contract. I received a email the next day saying even though I had paid this I had still actually failed the credit check but they took the £250 anyway.. B...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile broadband sim only (extra data charges?)

On the current sim only data tariff £20 for 15gb of data what happens when you go over the allowance does it stop working or are you charged extra if so how much or can you buy extra data bolt ons for data only sims if so how much can any one help He...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos