Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancellation of insurance

How can I cancel my insurance? No one picks up the phone on the customer service line. Be glad for any help to get it cancelled. Ben

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles online application for SIM

If I get a Free Big Bundle SIM online, to change from my current old PAYG which only gives 300 texts and 500MB data, how does one ensure that the SIM that is sent has my existing mobile phone number? Is this entered in the application process for, sa...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

Hello, i`m Jeff.I would like to complain about having no signal at home and surrounding area from at least the 13th November. There are three 02 users within the household and non of us have had signal at home or surrounding area from as i say at lea...

rambo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order not showing in My orders

Hi all, I've had my O2 contract phone for a while now, and today I ordered a tablet. I've had the confirmation email to say is on it's way, with delivery details, new phone number, tracking number, etc., but it still isn't showing in My orders . . . ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones keeps cutting out mid conversation

Hello Me and my son both have O2 phones and have noticed that over the last month or so, our phonecalls cut off after about 2 seconds into a conversation.I thought it was a faulty phone at first, but as we both have the same issue it has to be O2.I n...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer helpline 202 number

Is anyone else experiencing being cut off on the 202 number? All I get is an automated message on how to pay my bill (which is paid by direct debit anyway). I just want to talk to a person instead of on a chat line to their call centre in India as my...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's 4G Service is Non-Existant

Sorry, but I feel I have to post about this.:smileysad: Over the last 6 months, I have been noticing just how POOR, O2's 3G and 4G services have been - primarily, just how SLOW these services actually are on my iPhone 6......... As part of my daily c...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G Doesn't work most of the time?

OK so here is my issue. At work when I require my phone the most 3G doesn't work most of the time. First thing in the morning yes it will work but even at that its less than 1mb speed. On my lunch hour I would try to catch up on emails and social med...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos