Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texting charges

My son's girlfriend is currently on holiday in tenerife and he's assured me there is no additional charges for texting her as she has a UK mobile, is this correct?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Business Account to Personal Account

Opened an account without O2 mid January, went on a 30 day rolling contract whilst I waited for my Vodafone contract to end, upgraded to a 12 month contract today but the account is a business account as apparently that's how it was set up in store, ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Phone Service , Drop signals and drop calls

We are family of four and using o2 phone service from long time but struggling with it from last couple of months. We have tried everything in our power to diagnose and resolve the issue without any success. Our nature of jobs demands to have flawles...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Txt messages

I recently upgraded my iphone to samsung. However my friends who still use iphone and text me, it still goes as imessage and auto goes to my iphone rather than new samsung. Any ideas?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stop sharing data

Hi is there a way i can stop sharing data with my sons phone? hes using far too much ( no CS online to ask ) thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£130 charged to 21 apps

Hi peeples, hope you can help......My girlfriend has been charged 130+vat on top of her pay monthly charge. This is shown on her bill as 21 various charges to "APP". Does anyone know how we can find out what these" APPS" are. It will not show on her ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default on my Credit

Hello Everyone, Who should I write to in O2 (email) for removal of default from my credit profile. Would be great if you could share any details. I bought a contract phone from o2 in Feb 2013 while I came to UK I had to leave the country in May 2013 ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird bill this month!

So as chat doesn't seem to be active... I'll try here..Our monthly bill is usually £11 odd (just tarriff) - minutes are always charged at £0.00 as we don't go over our tarriff. For some reason this month, we have £37 worth of charges for minutesI've ...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

I have 2x 02 mobile phones on payg. I want to use auto top up but system will only let me do that on one phone. Is that the case?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos