Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

HiI paid a deposit when I got my new contract iLate october this yeat and I'm just wondering when I will be getting it back? I pay by direct debit and haven't missed any payments.Thanks in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract

So..when i signed the contract for 24 months i was told that i can end the contract if i pay the phone..i want to know if that's right

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh question (sorry for asking....)

HI all,I have just basically destroyed my lumia 1020 by dropping it and after looking at replacement glass etc it doesnt really seem that cost effective to fix it and am considering a new phone (undecided as of yet which one). kinda stuck with 02 as ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Short Codes

What is Short Code 82288?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay & Go Top Up

Please can someone advise if when on Pay & Go with a £10 top up, does any remaining balance get carried forward to the next month or do you lose it when you do your next top up? Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh contract expiry and porting old number

Hi all, just a quick query regarding the cancellation of my o2 contract. My contract is due to expire at the end of this month (31/12/15) and i have found a new deal via a third party that i will be signing up for. However the third party deal is sti...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 coverage of my village pooor for a month now

Our whole village has had poor coverage for a month now.The O2 chat "gurus" vary in their ability to tell me the status. A couple of weeks ago, one cared enough to find out that the local mast has had some work starting 8th August, and that it was "p...

Resolved! Cost of bills is ridiculous

I am supposed to pay £50 a month (including extra data I have added) for some reason as I have logged in to my O2 I have seen all of my previous bills. Only to see that 02 constantly seen to bump my bill up to £100-£190 each month. When I view breakd...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Signal Issues, 4G poor service, unable to make calls

Hi All, i'm having issues where by my phone connects to 4G in some non-4G areas and I can't make calls and texts or occasionally can make and receive calls but the quaility is awful. The data is also none exsist when the phone locks to 4G. Is anyone ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos