Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! family bilt on

More info (Highlight to read) .. WAT .. is this ... Lol is this bolt on ive been charged for but still i am unable to either use it... Manage it .. Complety Cancel or believe it or not o2 staff .. Support to sort out !!??? .. . They said it would be ...

aliboomyak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locate IMEI

Hey Folks, You will notice ive been away the last few days, well thats because my phone is either lost, or been lifted at my local. Anyway, I have been to the O2 shop and done a sim swap etc. I am getting info together for making a claim on the insur...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No confirmation email

Hi folks, I placed a preorder last night for the new iPhone. It's an early upgrade. Everything seems to have gone through ok, Ive had a thank you for your order txt but have no confirmation email which the day I'll need to collect it. I got all the l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Annoying o2 Texts

My wife has an iPhone 4 running ios 7.1.2. Each time she makes, or receives a call or text, she gets a message from o2 telling her how much credit she has left. If she does not dismiss this message, she cannot receive any more calls.How can she get r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How soon before end of contract should you cancel?

Hello, could someone tell me how to go about cancelling contract how soon before end of contract should you do this? Also can you cancel 1 month early like you can upgrade 1 month early or is that upgrade only? thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order accepted? how long until I find out please?

Hi I was wondering if anyone could please offer some advice. I have just gone through the online process of applying for a contract with 02. I gave all payment info for deposit and direct debit, accpted and agreed to the legal terms and contract info...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate Sim

Hi there, I was with EE and I would like to keep my number on my new 02 phone. I had to order a replacement sim as I did not have one with the phone I ordered. I have since given 02 my EE pac code and I have recieved an 02 Sim in the post. I am now w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 18 rated website blocker

I had the block removed last year so i could access betting websites on data as o2 block anything rated 18+ without you removing it Just about to place a bet on my phone and the blocker message appears saying to call into the o2 shop or phone up to g...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £130 bill for 1 call????

Hi, I am being billed, although o2 are doing a network check, for £130 for a call that apparently lasted 13 hours. I made a call home to a landline that lasted 2-3 minutes, but o2 say it lasted 13 hours??? Even if I didn't put the phone down properly...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos