Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraud with O2

I was simswapped on the 23rd Feb - contacted O2 straight away who claimed to have re-diverted the calls back to my original sim card in about an hour. However, since this simswap occured I have lost £7000 from a business account and calls being made ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

Hi, I am joining O2 shortly and also have an O2 Open code. I was wondering if I can #purchase the phone online and visit the store to apply the discount or do I have to do it all in store? ThanksIan

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to change tariff

I have just got a new o2 sim for my grandson and he only uses it to call when he nees us and to his mam sometinmes the tarif he is on now is not right for him I put £10 on yesterday and the bolt on took it off to pay for that so that meens that I wil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! has o2 been hacked ?

After 16 months of o2 happily taking payment for my wife’s monthly bill by direct debit, they have suddenly contacted her to ask her to settle the latest bill. She has had a couple of on-line chats with o2 to try and find out what has gone wrong. It ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

top ups

i toped up my phone and didnt get my credit

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharer Plan - Error

So was up town today and in the O2 store talking to a nice guy named John, (was originally in re wife's S6, but that's another story). Anyway, John was telling me about the £9 tablet and other offers on my account. (Side note, I figure these offers a...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature Requests: Invoices

Hi All, Feature Request: Please can the invoices be emailed directly to us automatically, as it is a night mare downloading them all... 5+ step process for each one, crazy... Feature Request: can the generated invoices for download have a proper file...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone stolen... no way to contact

Hi my phone was stolen out of my hands tonight... I have no way of calling and your online chat is down. Just want to block my phone... Anyway to do this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim free

my other half has always been on 02 pay as you go, recently changed to the new triple sim freehe has been sent 3 different SIM cards all have failed, reads registration failed or no sim inserted, his phone is old, is this why he is having problems.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan query

Hi all,Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a device plan payment to show on your account?My last direct debit payment was taken on 24th but my account is still showing that the settlement amount is the amount of the last payment.I would li...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos