Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract and price decrease question

So as the regulars will know already I'm new to o2 and to the community!I logged into my account today to check and noticed that the same plan I've recently taken the other day has dropped by £5 a month to save you £120 over the course of the 2 years...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new contract and no service

I have just joined 02 through car phone warehouse and received my phone and sim today. I am not a previous customer therefore the swapsim doesn't apply to me. It said that pay monthly sums are already activated however when I try to select the 02 net...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly to PAYG

I have been told I need to get a new sim to move from Monthly to PAYG.My contract has ended so no problems there, can somebody verify this is true, as i thought as long as it a SIM card was from the same provider they where all the same. Thanks in ad...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM-only special 12-month deals/offers -- do they ever come up?

Greetings Oh Wise Ones (Genuinely! You've been a great help to me in the past!)My 2-year contract is finishing soon at the end of November, and after looking around at the SIM-only deals to continue with O2 and with my existing phone, I'm really very...

GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misleading Texts from O2

last week my wife received a text from o2 telling her to go to her Local O2 shop for some free Christmas wrapping paper she did and was told they hadn't received it yet and to call in this week which she did and was told they still hadn't had it in (...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 07624 numbers

Hi can anyone tell me what the 07624800500 number is? I have been charged for over 90 texts to this number even though i have unlimited texts and there is no record of this number anywhere on my Samsung phone proving that I have never contacted or be...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh - confused?

I had an o2 contract that was due to run out in february, but wanted to upgrade. My understanding of o2 refresh was that I paid to buy out of the old contract (around £35) and then it switched over to the new contract with the new phone. My old month...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

text problem

One phone number only cannot get texts ..if not blocked why is this ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

Is there a way to set or change a direct debit rather than phoning up?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG V10? BB PRIV?

Hi guys, Basically I need to get an upgrade in the next few weeks, my current phone is sadly dying and has been for a while (LG G3) Its become rather slow and even after a few resets is just not up to scratch any more. I've been shopping around and I...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos