Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Failed attempt the exchange handset.

Evening all,I ordered a new handset on o2 refresh online, but I decided on exchanging for a different model. So called customer to arrange this. I was told I have to return the handset cancel the service and reorder. This does not seem to be how the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G-4G Network Improved, on going improvements

How you know I like to write reviews, but this one is more of a observation than anything. As most of us on here know how dire o2 3G network was, when o2 was announced, I just was hoping that o2 didn't go down the same route and end up with again poo...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't send texts to international numbers

Hi, I am a PAYG customer and I can receive texts from Irish numbers but I cannot send to Irish numbers. I have sufficient balance in my account but the messages repeatedly fail to send. What might be causing this?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

how do i check my itemised bill? 

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised bills

How do I view itemised bills on the My O2 website??? I want to look at the numbers I dialled in September.....can't seem to see it anywhere..

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Int. favourites - Line drops every minute

I subscribed long ago to International Favourites. I noticed that when using the service to call a mobile the line drops continuously, like every minute or so. The line drops on this side, not theirs, because I can hear a tone that usually means "net...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I SIM swap on iPad

I've got an iPad 4 using microSim which had over 1gb data left on it for the next 2 weeksGot the new iPad Pro delivered today and have a new nanosim ready to useHow can I transfer the credit in the old sim to the new one? I tried Simswap online but i...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming charges USA

Anyone know how much O2 charged for data roaming in the US? Is there a fixed daily fee as for EU countries?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 customer really poor service.

Hello. On the 23/03/16 I approached o2 to provide me with a new phone on contract, upon speaking to the sales adviser I was offered a closure deal of my 2nd 3rd and 4th airtime bill will be waived if I was to proceed with the order on that day which ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos