Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract being cut off

My name is Thomas hunter can somebody from 02 please call me as I have been cut off and have paid my bill I have spoke to an operator and explained my situation and still can't call anybody to sort it out.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Ireland

We are moving to Southern Ireland permanently soon. I just had an online chat with O2 and was told we could port our numbers to the provider we sign up with in Ireland. Is this correct?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving Big Bundle PAYG

Ive recently switched from contract to PAYG big bundle so my contract could end quicker. I now want to cancel the PAYG bug bundle. If i just dont top up will it become inactive or do I have to give notice? Also if i switch am i able to take my mobile...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send texts from Sri Lanka

Just arrive in Sri Lanka I have an iPhone 6, data roaming off. I can receive texts (Inc from uk) but when I send I get a message a few minutes later saying it failedI'm current registered to dialog but have tried various local carriers - all the same...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View My Bill

Why can't I view my bill??? Change the website to make it easy to view My Bill !

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Discount

As an employee of an organisation that can use the O2 Open discount, I have legitimately shared it with friends and family previously under the old terms and conditions.I recently upgraded my own account and because I shared it under the old t&cs I c...

DaveA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grrr

I decided to try O2 because EE never dealt with any of my complaints in a satisfactory way. But, when I set it all up, I was bombarded with so much marketing rubbish by the person on the other end of the line that I agreed to a tariff that was slight...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Transfer taking 8 days

I requested a number transfer on the 12th and after multiple chases of 02 they told me yesterday they can't do it until the 20th. Thats over 48 hours, even if they failed to do it all week from Friday over 48 hours..... Can't they transfer numbers at...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP PLEASE <3

Okay, so yesterday I posted a thread about needing help, and i followed the instructions i was given, customer services told that everything was fine and that i just have to wait for an email to confirm my order and stuff, I got an email which said "...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos