Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need help ASAP! How do I view itemised bills from previous months? ie Oct/Nov 2015?

Hi guys!! I really need to view my fully itemised bill from Oct/Nov 2015, as believe my teenage daughter may have been using my phone! As the bill is paid by direct debit, so don't tend to look at it-but now I have noticed that it has jumped from an ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re Pay monthly-When can I view today's bill..?

Hi, me again! My overall bill/summarised bill (for 2nd January-2nd February) appeared online at midnight, but I can't yet access the fully itemised bill, only that from the previous month (Dec-Jan). I was told that it would also appear at midnight-bu...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Charged to receive picture message?

I never send picture messages, it's just something I don't do because other apps will do it free of charge, but I've noticed that I have been charged 33p 2 days ago. I have received a few picture messages from other people lately, but that is the onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No voice or data in Chester - Cancellation help.

How do i cancel contract without penalty? Get no service at home, surrounding villages and city centre. No voice and no data. Been like this since July 2015. I live on Chester.Guardian reported on O2 Chester signal outrage a few months ago:http://www...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying for something I dont want

Hi Having just returned from honeymoon I downloaded my latest bill and noticed that I appear to have been charged for receiving texts from O2 welcoming me to each of te countries we visited and telling me what the rates to use the phone would be. As ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go SIM stopped working

My Pay & Go SIM has stopped working; I suspect this is because I haven't used it for some time. Normally I use it whenever in the UK and when not I have a reminder to make a call periodically to keep it alive but for some reason I missed the last one...

namsupo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I don't like talking about what happened to me, but I suffered from an illness. I let a number of bills slip because we couldn't pay the rent and more, and I spent a good 12 months in hospital, then another 6, then another 2. I am really ashamed of t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems With O2 and Topcashback

Hi There, Has anyone else had problems with O2/Topcashback? I signed up for a deal back in Novemeber which promised £115 cashback. To date nothing has been forthcoming. I have contacted Topcashback numerous time who just keep saying it's O2s fault as...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Coverage in Chester

What is O2's coverage like in Chester? I am with EE at the moment but the signal is not great indoors. What is O2's 3G like in Chester Ta

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 text & call tariff sim

Any one know can you swap a payg sim to this tariff or is it still possable to buy a o2 text and call sim?

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos