Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text Messages

I have a contract phone with O2 . My text messages are sending but bouncing back as cant send

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unhappy customer

Hi my name is lamine Ouarezki, i have being with o2 for over 3 years, I have 5 accounts with o2 currently paying over £250 basic contract, i have being a loyal customer and my bills are always paid in time, however i am hugely disapointed at the way ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance and Bill

Sorry if this is painfully obvious/really stupid. I've just been billed for this month, and it comes to £27.86. I've not paid it yet, but my balance shows £0.00? Is there a reason for this or am I being dumb/misinterpreting what it's supposed to mean...

eddie442 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

GRC

What does GRC mean on my phone bill? 

Audrey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Large charge added overnight

Large unexpected charge added overnight on 1/6/16. Would appear to be an unanswered call to a patient in hospital. Have had 2 good responses from telephone and text enquiry from O2 but so far no message on progress of solution.. However I am having d...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Never got 4g - North East

Hey all I have a Galaxy S6, but I rarely if ever have 4g when I am around my home town of Stockton on Tees.The coverage for O2 seems pretty appalling most places I go to be honest. 3g.... seems fine, but I can never access Youtube for instance. I am ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! shortcode 34060012 - unexpected charges

Hi - my son has just got a new iPhone is now being charged £3.75 every week by shortcode 34060012. He has no idea who this is & how to stop it. Any help please? The charge occurs every 7 days

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V A T Invoice for Pay and Go

Hello,I need vat invoices for all of my mobile phone top ups where can I find these on the 02 website? Would be grateful if you can help.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long before you can upgrade with 02 Sim only

Hi all using a note 5 and had to get it imported and chose a sim only contract 12 months on 02.When the note 6 arrives I want to upgrade straight away. How long do you have to been on a sim only plan for ?Cheers.

Bmwboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay my 3 monthly accounts

O2 I have been a loyal customer of yours since before you were O2; BT, I have stayed with you through name changes and takeovers, but the last four months has tested that to fullest. Why!!! I hear you ask, you payment systems and the faults has meant...

• 357 replies
  • 0 kudos