Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Texts keep turning into MMS

I recently bought a Samsung A3 2016 after having the S4 and when I send texts that are around 160 characters it turns SMS into MMS which is shown on my contract as picture messages. I never had this problem with the S4... Is there a reason for this o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can anybody help me?

Hey guys, So i ordered a IPhone 5s on wednesday and i got the email saying that the orders been placed, i got the order number and i got another email saying that it's being processed, but my problem is that it isn't appearing in my orders on the 02 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia Windows 650 Phone issue's.

My Lumia 650 has had issue's take's several hours charge over heats randomly, when I listen to audiobooks or music switches headphones to ringer notification, un-jacking sometimes works mostly I soft reset three times or more. Closes apps or web page...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email O2

Does anyone know if it is possible to send an email to O2 anymore?I searched this forum and found a link to a page that works, I used it and got a reply saying" Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email supportservice.Don't worry tho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G and Pay and Go Costs

I currently do not have 4G but I have been an 02 customer for many years. I have seen a 4G phone on e-bay I like. Can I get a 4G sim from 02, If so can I keep my existing phone number? Also how much do I need to top up per month? The only reason I re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Windows Phones Abroad not connecting to networks.

Ok so slightly annoyed by this issue. We have around 35 Nokia/Windows mobile phones through 02 , most of which go abroad a fair amount and require to be used while over seas. Have found out today that we are having intermittent issues where devices a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viewing old bills, getting error: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

Hi, I need to view my old bills to work out an upgrade path, when I click most of the links in my account I get and empty page with just the message: DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. Please fix your site O2. Cheers,Vin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new sim card doesn`t work.

I did upgrade. You send me new sim card but doesn`t work. Only emergency numbers. When this sim card will work?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos