Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upping data

I'm on shared data plan a month is it possible to change this plan

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My direct debit payments

On checking my direct debit payments to O2 I note that there are two direct debits being taken.ref Ged 16883551 in the amount of £10.66, and Ged34194100 in the amount of £13.68.It appears that when I upgraded my phone, the original direct debit was n...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognised payment taken from debit card

Having checked my bank statement I have found a payment which appears to come from O2, but for which I have no other record of either setting up or having made manually. Normally when topping up with O2 you get a text message confirming it has taken ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not Rec New Phone on Promised date

Referance order number ms-********. I requested delivery today , your dispatch email stated delivery today . Your carrier has changed to the 11/07/16 information from carrier site Booking information Collected: 08/07/2016 Booked: 08/07/2016 Expected ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sim

Can anyone confirm that a one month Data sim starts from the day it firsts connects tot he network .... As the Terms box says "I confirm I want my service to start as soon as I top up my sim (you'll still have 14 days to cancel, you'll just pay for w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with refurbished handset

Hi, Cannot get in touch over phone or Live Chat. Purchased refurbished Moto G on Monday - arrived Tuesday - handset faulty. Replacement received this morning, but this is in a Used condition and not 'Refurbished' - the back of the phone was not on an...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant view my data usage

Cannot check my data usage on the website or on the iphone app.Obviously I dont want to go over the limit, but how am I ment to know how much data I am using?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to the USA

Hi,I'm travelling to the USA next month, do o2 offer any sort of data package (calls and texts not required just data). I can't seem to find anything, only European deals.I was with Vodafone last year in the USA and ended up with a £300 bill just fro...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After upgrade and sim swap lost 4G

Hi, i have upgraded to sim only tariff, received a new sim, inserted in the iPhone 6. Contacted O2 to activate the sim and bolt on. I have done this now about 5 times, and still no 4G. Just 3G or none. The O2 gurus and top tech guys keep telling me t...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos