Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Topups.

I was lured by a text offering £15 extra credit if I topped up by £15, I usually topup by £10, but I really dont understand how the 'virtual' credit works, I already get free texts and web as part of my topup?

Resolved! Activating a PAC code to leave

Hi. I have already received a PAC code and I am intending to use it to cancel my contract with O2. However, whilst I have read some posts here and I have chatted online with an advisor, I am still a little unclear about the most cost effective way of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

texts only

i only use my phone to make texts (probably 30 a month) so £10 for minutes and data seems a waste, Virgin media offered me a £5 text deal....anyone else used this

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Direct or CPW?

Hi all, I'm due an upgrade and want to get the Galaxy S7. There's a good deal on CPW and I've managed to get a little money off from O2 direct, but not enough to match CPW. Plus, CPW have it in white, which is what I want. Does anyone know if O2 will...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! business plan unlimited calls/texts

Hi i just took out contract with o2 business plan of unlimited calls and texts and 1 gb data and i asked the salesman if there is a fair usage policy on unlimited calls and texts and he said no but data there is. Is this correct? What is your experie...

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract is up. Go to get refurb phone. Out of stock.

Contract is up. I go to get refurb phone. Get DIRECTED at every turn to high price, bang up to date new phones ONLY. I'm calling this BS. I want a refurb phone at a reasonable monthly price. I DO NOT want a phone that has just come out of the gate. T...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 not unlocking my Iphone 4

Did anyone have success in getting an old iPhone 4 unlocked by o2? I have made 5 requestes on-line without success to get this done. I have also filled in the online form. Everytime i am told there was technical issue and i should raise it again. The...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How looking to upgrade made me feel sick

Hi. This will never happen to me again..... I've been an o2 customer for 14 years and in December 2010 I upgraded my phone and I was on a standard tariff and paying an average of £30 per month. Everything was fine, December 2012 came and I was happy ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 prepay wap mms

Anyone else on payg just got a text from 2030 number saying "we are about to send you settings so you can use O2 prepay WAP and Prepay mms. Please save and activate them if asked"? Then followed by a settings cog thingy popping up (which I haven't ye...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking a order

I have ordered my new phone and it says that it is being processed but on the my o2 that I haven't purchased anything, why is this ????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos