Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S5 no wifi and o2 shop refuses to repair it..

Helloo Did anyone have problems with S5 loosing wifi ? I went to O2 shop and after few days they give me phone back with letter stating that its unrepeirable - because someone did some unauthohorised rework on the phone and its unreperaible. And that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages from O2

As a career and a Response Pastor I have to keep my phone by my bedside. How can I prevent O2 from sending me texts in the middle of the night - thereby waking me up unnecessarily?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit card billing address is outside UK and Top-Up won't accept it

I just got this card and I'm trying to top-up but my credit card billing address is outside UK and there's no option to change the country so I can successfully top-up. I don't want to get a whole new credit card just to get my phone working. Help?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised Bill

Hi I'm on pay monthly and trying to find my bill so I can get a number I now no longer have stored in my phone, can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance Rach

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

latest airtime bill not showing the right amount

hI.. i have been in the chat with a guy for 30 mins and didnt really resolve my problem although he did show me the total was correct.. all i can say is spot the difference for these two imagesas you can see the total is the same but on the airtime b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade offer

Hi Guys I need a bit of advise / guidance on an upgrade. I've been looking at the process online, however when I select the tariff it presents a "total credit amount" field in the representative example. This is different as it is only 20 months when...

O2Up.JPG

Resolved! Door swap

I ordered a iPhone 6s and I received it with a small crack and scratches also there were problems with the speakers and screen kept on freezing. I contacted O2 via web chat/live chat I was told that a door swap will be done in about 1-3 working days....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel new destinations

Given that I am already roaming in one of the new O2 Travel destinations in Asia.I am seeing that I am having 120 minutes for receving calls free without the O2 Travel daily charge. However, I am not seeing any SMS notice about any new roaming charge...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel in Spain

So we are paying for the internet abroad with £1.99 . So it works well for 5 minutes and after is so slow that is better not to try.This is not good at all for a paid service. Other companies give it for free. And O2 says is unlimited . However is no...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos