Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hi i applyed for a contract phone today online and it said i have to pay£50 upfront depoist because of my credit rating but i will get the depoist back after i pay the first 3months, does this mean if i pay the £50 depoist i can get the contract?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from PAYG to Monthly?

Recently got a PAYG sim, realised I would rather go onto a monthly 30 day contract to make use of the o2 travel as I would be going on holiday in a few days time. I ordered one online, but I haven't had any sort of confirmation email or anything. I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seriously O2 Seriously!

I have a 500MB a month by direct debit as a test and backup connection and you put this https://shieldav.o2.co.uk on it as I can't get to http://morphium.info its 500MB a month! Its not like anyone is going to get their kicks from that for crying out...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim

Can anyone help me with a model of "lost or stolen" claim filled out ?

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! complaint!

i have been trying to call you for a while now about an issue i have on 202 and your automated service keeps telling me you are closed, please get in touch with me

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged wrong amount

Hi, I ve just upgraded to a Sim onlt 2Gb unlimited tariff. I have received some text messages to say that this has now been completed. On logging in to My O2, I can see that the tariff has indeed switched over (great). I now shows 2gb data allowance,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Signal lost in NE66 for over a week

It's not good enough to say you have a problem with a Mast and can't get access from the landlord. We have had NO SIGNAL or RECEPTION for over a week here in NE66. Surely, a company such as O2 doesn't have to be kept waiting for a farmer or whoever o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade not arrived

we are upset with 02 as we settled our account and upgraded, expecting phones to arrive in a few days , but had a text to say they out of stock contacted 02 they couldn't give a definite delivery date any one else had this problem .

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

Any other suggestions in how to set this up. I have called and spoken to O2, given the number, given the bank details etc. Still getting texts to pay by card/cheque and on my O2 still not showing direct debit, tried the chat too and not got anywhere....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos