Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Looking to cancel airtime on a new contract

My friend has taken out a Samsung on a contract, the device is £30 monthly and she has an expensive airtime plan too. We have decided to go to Australia - so the airtime is now no use to her whatsoever, but she has already had the contract for about ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrongfully disconnected 😒

So apparently sending back a device gets your current contract disconnected. I was on the phone to someone trying to ensure you guys have received the device I sent back. Got put on hold for 5 mins and then the next thing I know my phone cuts out and...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S4 - sim won't work

I have my new phone and want to pass this one down to a family member. It's an ex contract on o2 but I can't get it to work with an exisiting sim card. Do I need a new o2 sim card and do the sim swap text?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not being heard when making calls to Orange in Poland

Hi All, I need a bit of help and advice with the following subject: When I call mobile number that is with Orange in Poland the person on the other end is unable to hear me. Why am I writing here I hear you ask? How does he know it is something to do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 issues

I am utterly fed up with 02. To think I recommended you in the past. All I want is my old mobile number back. I have been promised it would happen every day for nearly 3 weeks. If this isn't fixed today I will refuse to pay the contract. I have been ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Southern Ireland

I have a Lumia 640 dual SIM phone, fitted with a UK O2 pay monthly SIM and a Movistar (Spanish Telefonica) contract SIM. Both SIMs connect normally and roam in the UK, Spain and France, but now I am in Southern Ireland, while the Movistar SIM roams n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling My Contract

I have already given notice of cancelling my contract on the online chat. I want to move to PAYG with a different network (GiffGaff) and need to request a PAC code. Once I have the code, what date should I use it? My contract end date is the 19th May...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

I've just got a new pay monthly account and wanted to keep my existing number,but because it was on a pay monthly account in my ex partners name for the last year I can't unless my ex contacts them which they aren't willing to do,I was previously on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed GSM calls

Bit of a strange one, but it's happening more and more often Various, random (no pattern to it) inbound calls are simply not connecting, or getting through to me - and the person calling me hears an engaged tone.Latest one was today, was in a 4G sign...