Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tracking a order

I have ordered my new phone and it says that it is being processed but on the my o2 that I haven't purchased anything, why is this ????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hello All I have a sim that o2 has sent me because I have just changed my contact that i do not need. Can I use it for my mother who needs a new sim but is on a PAYG contract. Can I do sim swap? Are PAYG and Pay Monthly sims the same???? Cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill after upgrade

Hi all. I'm a little confused to so could use some help. i paid my monthly bill a couple of days ago, I am trying to upgrade today. It will be an early upgrade I am fully aware of the fee. my question is, when will my first bill need to be paid. If I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g in fauldhouse, West lothian

Most of West lothian get 4G coverage while in fauldhouse we can only get basic 2G coverage, is this to change in the future or do we all stand back in time here?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tracking number isn't working

I've been given a tracking number for ukmail yesterday but still saying not has been found:/ I've contacted O2 and they have assured me it will arrive today but I'm abit worried because of the tracking number I have still doesn't work:/ can anyone he...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't top up

I CAN NOT TOP UP MY ACCOUNT PAY AS YOU GO HOW THIS CAN BE DONE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME A VALID WAY FOR THAT EG A BANK ACCOUNT

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel payg - please clarify

I am struggling to wade through the whole thread on o2 travel, so apologies if this has been covered,. Context: I am on PAYG, going to Germany next month for a week. Will text back to UK maybe a couple of times a day, and also text to other UK phone ...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card.

hi im abit confused about what to to and could do with some help. (i tried asking before but have had to set up an account to post so i dont know if it worked so sorry if this is a repeat..) my sister has given me her old samsung galaxy s3 as she has...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity very flaky

I've been with O2 for a couple months now. Had no problems up until around a week ago. My phones connectivity reverts back to the G icon, which results in me not being able to use the Internet at all. Now and then it will go back to H or sometimes 4G...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos