Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic contract

Why is it only 1Gb plan?Why can't I use Galaxy Watch 4 Classic as a standalone device?Why does my smartphone needs to be on and connected to the internet if I want to leave it home and make phone-calls with my Galaxy Watch 4 using LTE?Why am I stuck ...

paolomario by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling O2 Contract

When cancelling an O2 Pay Monthly contract early, do you need to return the phone back to O2?

Resolved! New O2 sim from Uswitch

I have an existing 02 account, contract about to expire O2 SIM only deals are expensive. Ive found a much cheaper deal via Uswitch still with O2. My question is, what is th eprocess to keep my existing o2 number? is it Request do i still need to get ...

Nytram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi Chris, can someone ring me about my tariff. I'm overpaying. Thanks.

Spain

Last week in Spain, I tried to make a call. I received a voice response that the 'number was not registered '. What?

Resolved! First payment charge

Hi o2, I have just been moved over from Virgin to o2. I've had my last direct debit from Virgin for period 24 May 2023 to 25 June 2023 invoice of £14.40. I have also had direct debit from o2 for £10.47 date issue 25 June until 25 June and notificatio...

MickT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being over charged

Im consistantly being over charged and its not because im using more data, theyve just changed the paymemt i make monthly without telling me. Ive tried to contact mutiple times and have had no reply. Has anyone else had this problem its infuriating

Mandy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I received a call from o2 for an early upgrade (25/7) I’ve received all my contract info via email etc, does it take longer for a phone to be dispatched from a call ??? online the phone is delivered the next