Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data charges Pay-as You -Go

I'm confused, the mobile hasn't left the house and the wi-fi is working fine so why is has my 500MB bolt on of data gone down to less than 400 in one day? Am I mistaken by thinking that use of my home wi-fi doesn't use up the data and that it's only ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Liars!

So, had a pay as you go phone to take travelling - i get back and decide to get a pay monthly contract phone - but i had some remaining credit and was told by the advisor in the shop that it would be credited to my account so i would have a couple of...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my deposit!!!!

i have been with o2 for ruffly about 8yrs now and decided 4 months ago to get a contract with you seen as i had never had any issues with my service, well i wish i never bothered since taking out the contract i have had nothing but trouble with you!!...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Data Rollover

I have just thought of a great idea that I think O2 should look into which is a "Data Rollover option" Most customers don't use all of their O2 Data allowance during each month but some months they end up having a high useage amount. (This has just h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have cheated me out of £60 quid in one month - deliberatley

When you are sent the message from O2: From July, we're changing the way you can use your mobile in Europe. You'll pay a 50p connection charge to make or receive a call, then use your UK call allowance. And no more than £1.99 for a day of data. For m...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly offer not being applied.

In August I signed up for a 12month contract at £32 a month. However I also had a discount apllied from moving from pay as you go which meant my bill would only be £19 a month. They took £33 out of my account that day and said that my next months bil...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talktime Bolt-on

Hi, does anyone know if there is a talktime bolt-on (just talktime) nothing else as i am thinking of getting a simplicity which has all features i need other then takltime Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my contract

My contract ends April next year. I paid for my phone. I don't want to renew my contract. Do i get to keep the phone after the contract has ended?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly APN settings Problem

Hi All... I recently got a HTC ONE V on contract loving the phone and everything was fine until today where randomly i got a text from o2 saying ive got a new multimedia message and it was giving me link to view the picture online... where before i c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 insurance

I would like to know how to remove o2 insurance from my bill. Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos