Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! travel abroad

I have been charged £1.666 a day for travel data while in Italy what is this charge as I had mobile data off

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being billed for returned accessory

Hi everyone got an accessory for my phone and they sent the wrong one.I returned it then I had to ring a few days later to make sure it has arrived.So I phone up,yes it has arrived,will refund your account.I receive my bill today and of course been b...

1p charge

recently had 10 data charges on a trip to france with data roaming off. phone always used on wifi, never had this before and phone used the same way on previous visits.can anyone explain why, o2 said possibly gprs, but as i said never happened before...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Problems!

Hi - first time on here - but dont know where else to go. I haven't been able to do web top ups for the last 6 months. 02 customer services told me they didnt know why but to use phone top up instead. Ridiculous but have been....until today. Wouldnt ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I have paid my bill on your automated line

andrea23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from 12 month sim only to pay as you go

My 12 month sim only contract ends on 15th August. I want to go to pay as you go so that I can top up as and when I need it. Low usage of phone. How do I cancel and change? Tried ringing 202, jumped through all the hoops but gave up when asked to giv...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone abroard

I've just got back from Greece and have found I've been charged £1.66 a day and it's saying 02 travel data, what does it mean, help

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Credit Check even with Excellent Credit Report.

Dear all, I am trying to buy a Samsung Gear S2 with esim. When I try to buy the smartwatch in full and £11 airtime per month, it goes well until the credit check. At this point, I am told that I do not meet the minimum to purchase the smartwatch. I s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls i didnt make!

I have just received my latest bill and i have been charged for 4 international calls i havent made.My bill is a little higher than normal as i have been to Greece so added a bolt on. I did a day trip to Turkey but knowing it would cost me a fortune ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Issue?

Hi. My problem is that I have no signal when I put my sim into my phone (Xperia Z3+) however I'm not sure if its a problem with my sim or not. I'm leaning towards not but would like some opinions. It all starts about 2 months ago when I was having is...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos