Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Hi my monthly contract has ending. I would like to end my monthly contract however I would like to remain with o2, I assume that I do not need a PAC code for this. I would like to be a pay as you go customer.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling - last bill

If my disconnect day was Oct 30, how many more bills will I have? Lastest bill online has billing period 07 Oct 2016 - 07 Nov 2016. When I click "download and print latest bill" from this page, it shows "Previous Bill" 08 Nov 16 - 07 Dec 16 for same ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staying within the £10 monthly payment plan

Hello, I have just purchased the £10 monthly plan with 500 minutes per month, and I would like to know what numbers I should not use that would boost me over the £10 figure. Most of my telephone numbers start with 028 (I live in N Ireland) or 020 in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent order

I recently ordered a tablet on pay monthly on the 7-11-16 but have not heard anything since the initial confirmation email that came with the order number. There is nothing new showing in My Orders on My O2. Just trying to find out if my order has be...

Resolved! download and print bill

HiI am trying to download and print bill to claim cash redemption. When I CLICK the download and print button I get error message DASH_ERR04 account number in target code is invalidAny ideas what this meansThanks for any helpStephen

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tesco mobile

anyone know if a o2 pay&go sim works in tesco locked mobile

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iPhone SE, but is a nano SIM included??

I'm on a sim only pay-monthly contract with an iphone 4 (micro sim) I've just ordered a new iphone SE on pay-monthly as an upgrade. Will the new iphone SE come with a nano sim for O2 with my existing number?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received a pin code, not sure what it's for

Hello I just got into contact with o2 through 202 to request my pac code. They said they'd email the pac code to me (i think) but so far all I've received is a text message which tells me my 'pin code'. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open, co operate discount issue

Hi,I've recently upgraded my phone contract, I was previously on a discount, but when upgraded my discount came off. Now I am trying to re apply the discount and it's giving me problems. I work for BAE systems, I logged on to o2 open and filled in th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos