Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

upgrade

i tried calling O2 and I waited and waited and waited etc. I then tried live chat no reply no reply no reply etc.I have been with O2 for over 15 years and this is the first time I have needed to contact them.I think I will change my contract to BT or...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to Classic PYGO

I am going to change from Simply Paygo to Classic Paygo, as I don't use my mobile phone a lot. I have ordered the free SIM and will be paying £10 to activate the new service. I have around £4 credit left on my Simply Paygo SIM. What will happen to th...

TomUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer complaints adviser not doing as they said on the phone

I recently had 2 calls to customer service 1 direct to complaints. The issue being charges to my phone which should not of been able to happen. The advisor said that the previous advisor had refunded my account £10 and she would add credit to cover m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not delivered TWICE!!

My new phone was not delivered. Twice now. They say the order was complete. I called O2 from America and they said they would resend the phone today. A woman called Alice was supposed to call yesterday but didn't. She said they would send the phone t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAFARI LOTTERY

I have noticed for the last six weeks a charge appeaing on my bil realting to the above...I never signed up for anything, it is a scan and the website does not exist and I cant contact them, how can O2 be paying these crooks...absolutley f----ing rag...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disastrous transfer of number

Transferred number from Vodafone 6 days ago. Took 5 days for number to port across and now can call out but have no incoming calls or texts (in or outgoing), also unable to set up iMessage and voice calls going straight to voicemail. Have contacted 0...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Classic payg

I'm on the 15 pound bundle, I have to have 15 pound on my.account by 27th of every month did this today I still have 288 texts and 296 minutes from.this month's bundle why have I now got 14.99 on my balance and Will it affect my bundles tommorow? I k...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill from overseas

I am trying to pay my monthly bill online as I'm in New Zealand. Even though I advised my bank, BARCLAYS that I was going overseas, they have obviously decided to not allow my credit card to be used, so I'm trying to pay with my New Zealand cc, but 0...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I want to get my PAC code but everytime I can get online the live chat is busy and I very rarely have any signal on my phone during the times I can call to get it. Have no landline installed yet following house move. How can I get someone to message/...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I want to leave O2 as they can't provide a suitable deal for my needs. I have been on chat for 2 hours and can't get through to anyone on 202 and I'm still no further forward. Has anyone got any other avenues I can go down to leave as I would really ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos