Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paying the rest of my contract off

I have sold my phone for £260. I wanted to put this momey towards finishing off my contract. The guy in the o2 shop said that he put that money on my account and that the only way to pay the rest of my contract off was to call a number. Im calling ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is VoLTE working now?

Does anyone have any idea? Screenshot taken from Apple's website. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204040

62.png
evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 127 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG mobile broadband must be the most rubbish I have used recently

I topped up my dongle with £10 for my daughter to go away in the UK. It said a couple of days later that there was no data. it was just plugged into a usb plug in the wall Has anyone managed to find out where the top up screen is? how do I find out t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to change my first name

I want to change from a Pay & Go to a Pay Monthly. When I set up my account, I put my official name. Minh Tuan. However, when I can to order, I get a message "Enter a valid first name between 2 and 20 characters. No spaces or special characters". I c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't find a way to pay my bill

I have cancelled my contract and am trying to pay my outstanding balance. I have tried EVERY option. I can't get to the payments page online. (it says it's not available) I have tried every number, and spoken to people on chat. I am over seas now, no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plusnet Mobile interesting email from them

So many moons ago when i had o2 broadband and it was sold to sky (I'm getting misty eyed thinking of the good old days) I moved my broadband to plusnet and ive been quite happy with it since. The other day i recieved an interesting email from them, s...

temp.jpg temp2.jpg

Resolved! Cancellation

How do I cancel my service ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos