Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number Change

Right, I have been trying for THREE days now to get my old pay and go number on my new pay monthly sim and it has still not changed. This is really frustracting as my work colleagues cannot get in touch with me!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name on my bill

When I changed my contract in august I had my number transferred over to a new bill that was in my name (rather than my mums) this caused quite a few problems with out next payments as they were mixed up and my phone cut off multiple times, the last ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone, I've had it for 12 months but if I want to upgrade I have to pay over £300 , so why is it that if your a new customer you can upgrade for free after 12 months

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 rewards

Why is it that i can never find my rewards as easy as anything else.REDICULOUS

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

You are taking £20 from me every month for my £10 bundle I want this stopped or I will move to another supplier first thing in the morning you take £10 from my account put it on the phone you they deduct that and give me my bundle then later in the a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage checker says 4G good indoors and out, it lies!!

SK12 area, tried calling 202 from mobile about a website problem, call dropped! We're allegedly in a full 4G area, but get barely any signal indoors, never mind 4G! If anything it's worse since a recent service 'upgrade'! Is this just me?When it work...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I CAN NOT VIEW MY ONLING BILL

O2 double charged me last month, and i can not view my onling bill when i Sign in my account ,and click my billing it always come out"Billing system currently unavailable The information contained here is temporarily unavailable as we are updating ou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Number?

Hi, How do you find out your account number when you can't log into your account?