Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged more on Pay Monthly

Just wondering why I was billed £16.40 when Im usualy billed £16.I checked on my O2 login and the only difference was it said I was charged 33p for a text, even though I get unlimited texts and havnt sent any picture messages.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0344 numbers on Tariff "O2 Unlimited 24M 5GB"

I need to ring Curry's (the electrical store) on their 0344 number. Does my O2 Unlimited 24M 5GB package include this number as a free charge number within my deal, or will I have a charge per minute on top of my monthly fee to O2?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

waste of time 02 rip off

sick to my back teeth of nobody listening just want my bill sorted its not rocket science !!!!! ABSOLUTE USELESS

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Bank Detail and Name

Hi O2 Commuity. I want to change my bank details and name for my phone contract. My phone is currently under my boyfriend's name and bank account, as he offered to put it under his name because I was under 18 and wasn't allowd to buy a phone contact....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 pay monthly bill

I have a pay monthly contract. I've just realised my phone has been cut off (couldn't remember when the bill was due)I don't get paid until this Friday (28th)Can i pay majority of my bill for services to be restored and then pay the rest Friday. I us...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you activate my sim

Hello I have recently lost my phone and have got a temporary one. Can you activate my sim? Thanks

Resolved! Did not ring number on my bill! 09030280096

Hi I have just been on to a Guru about a series of calls to a 090 I did not make. I have been charged for these calls bringing my monthly bill higher than expected. O2 maintain that I made these calls but I can see on my phone's call log (not on the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Warranty Repair - o2 refresh

Currently with o2 refresh, iPhone SE has developed a fault, would I be right in saying best go to an Apple Store for warranty repair? o2 faulty goods process looks long winded!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted

So I order a new monthly phone yesterday , I have to tick a load of agrements at the end of order...then I received lots of emails like terms and conditions and legal documents etc then last one was a email confirmation containing a order number and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos