Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraud at O2 - Disconnection Charges

Around a month ago I received a "Disconnection Charge" of around £470 for a device that I paid off at O2 , on the day that the bill came out a phoned customer services to have the error corrected. They advised it would be sorted and I should hear bac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End my Contract

I have been trying to end my contract for over a month now, I cannot find any simple way to do this. You need to give 30 days notice, as my contract end in the first week on January I need to do this now. The online agents are never available. I do n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yearly upgrade programme

HiSo I've got a Samsung Galaxy s7 on this contract and come March I can upgrade to the next latest phone, however bit of a problem.I cracked the screen (walking upstairs to buy an iPad of all things), now it's so insane the cost of repairing the scre...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account

how can i change my address and bank details? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

My phone contract is in my mums name but I pay the contract can I upgrade and put it in my name?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAVING AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION TO SORT OUT MY ACCOUNTS!

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A FINAL BILL FOR BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT.. I HAVE TRIED CALLING ... I HAVE TRIED GOING INTO THE LOCAL BRANCH .. THEN CALLING AND SPEAKING TO SOMEONE IN THE LOCAL BRANCH ON THEIR INTERNAL PHONE LI...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to cancel my contract

I've searched high and low on the O2 web site and can't find anything regarding how to cancel my contract, clearly they don't want me to cancel ! Do I have to go in to a shop and que with the masses just to find out how to cancel my contract?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I got an upgrade which was not suitable, I left it back at your stains branch. I rang your customer services and cancelled the upgrade contact keeping my old contact. On receiving my bill today I see I'm being charged the upgrade contract. Please hel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos