Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New O2 contract for existing customer

I've looked on the help of moving my number. I know I can move from another network, and from PAYG to PM and vice versa. I'm looking to transfer from PM to PM, with both contracts being with O2. I'm looking to upgrade my phone, I found the phone I wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my account

Hello, I am on monthly pay contract, but I have finished my study in UK and leave the country. So how do I cancel my contract? I am not able to contact customer service on 202 now, so is there any ways that I can still cancel my account? thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no reception

I have no reception yet again, this has been happening since before christmas. I can't use my phone at home but yet you are still charging me every month?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close my account

Why is there no easy button to close an account? How do I do this online? My father recently pased away and I have spent 30-min looking around myO2 but there seems to be no simple way to close his account and they keep taking the monthly fee in the m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i cancel my contract

iv just moved house because of my job but carnt get any signal with in 2 mile, i have 5 months left on contract, is there anything i can do about contract like cancel it

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I Cancel a Change of Mind Cancellation?

I contacted CS via Live Chat today to cancel a 24 month Refresh Plan with an iPhone 5s within the initial 14 days of delivery and have to return this within 7 days (the return document says if it's not returned within 7 days they will have to charge ...

NickS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unhappy O2 customer

Hi, I purchased a data only sim in your Horwich store on 28/10/16 on a 30 day plan. I specifically wanted it so I could use while on holiday in Gran Canaria in November and the assistant assured me that I would have O2 travel so I could use it overse...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staff discount ending

Hi. I just received a text from O2: 'You're coming to the end of your Staff contract. We'll move you to our Refresh 4G 1GB tariff on 19/02/2017 .To upgrade, go into store to chat about your options'I used to work for O2 before I was made redundant my...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sarfari mobile scam

Hello everyone ..I got probs with sarfari mobile they keep taking my £15per month which I never ask for !! So anyone who had the same as me plz help how can I stop them ?Thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos