Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! credit check

I applied for a phone 4 days ago now but still heard nothing . I spoke to live chat and they said its been sent over to credit check. Does anyone know how long this should roughly take before i get and answer? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random Bill Charges

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this? Just checked my bill and can see random calls to numbers which I have no idea what they are and i know i have not called. They have come in at charges of £9.32 for 4 calls number being 2 going to 08...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

What is contents block on sim card

Linda4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! topped up but bundle didnt renew

hi is it any chance to get my bundle today since i topped up today but the renewal date is on the 13 of february but i had to top up because i needed to make a few phone calls

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classic PAYG data overcharging

Fellow o2 payg consumers.A few days ago I put in a formal complaint to o2 concening the effective data overcharging on the Classic payg tariff. This was happening on my phone due to "background " data usage i.e. by Android operation etc. I very rarel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminating contract

We have 2 phones on O2. I wish to cancel them contracts but unable to find out how. Is there not an online chat area to do this?Any help appreciated thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Help: Default on Credit Score

I know there's been several posts on the forum regarding this but am desperate for help so wanted to see if ANYONE could help me. I am in the process of buying a new house and having checked my credit score online, I was horrified to see that I have ...

Resolved! Lost Sim card

Hi there I have lost my phone with my sim number [Removed]. I do not want to changethe number as all my contacts have that number. I would like a new sim card with the old number. David [Removed]

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill includes 3 txt messages citing 00351915692826. I have no idea who they are, I didn't txt them and they didn't txt me. Does anyone know how I can block this (or any other number)?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos