Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone not always ringing when someone calls

hi group.. does anyone else have problems sending texts and there phone not ringing when someone calls me .. the only way i know they have called is because i get a 02 text saying someone called.. i know for sure i havnt been on the phone when they c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being charged vat on bill.

hi there, jsut received my first bill after i switched tariffs. - i switched on my billing day to ensure smooth transition and no additional charges for different periods what i dont understand is that my tariff is included vat.firstly my tariff seem...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 unlimited pay as you go

Just topped up last week now as well as O2 to O2 calls & text for £15 you get 100mb as well included now.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No account to upgrade?

I've had various tariffs with O2 in the last five or so years and now, when I try to check when I'll be eligible for an upgrade, I receive an onscreen message saying 'you don't have any accounts to upgrade'. Really? How come I can still make calls an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching providers

I am thinking of switching to Giff Gaff when my contract ends this month. Any thoughts would be appreciated.....thanx

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade with free i-phone 4s - showing charges when meant to be free

Hi Guys, I've just this second finished speaking to someone (nathan) about upgrading my phone. He explained that although the i-phone 4s was meant to be £50 on the £32 tariff i have chosen, he will give me it for free because i have been a loyal cust...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 account

Hi, I am currently under monthly contract for both o2 mobile (over 2yrs) and broadband services but once I sign into my account I cannot view my bills and use any of the other online services (upgrade, change tarriff etc). I have sent a reminder to p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Roaming Calls - Non EU

Hi all... Just returned from a holiday in Dubai, and was having a quick look at what my charges were going to be from my time there. I made 1 call home and sent a couple of text messages. My data roaming was turned off and any data usage i did use wa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos