Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Wants to know wen do u pay the excress for a claim

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly sim...

When buying a pay monthly sim, what happens if you go over your allowed amount of data? Do you get extra charges? Or does it not work? Ty!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST SIM CARD

Hello, I've lost my sim card and would like to order a new one for my Iphone 6s. thank you Ana.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

Hi I am going abroad shortly and I have 3 months left on my contract. Can I downgrade my contract to a basic contract for the remaining months?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

I took contract of Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus and 1 tablet free from o2 kirkgate shop bradford that time there was new years offer and it was for £58 after that time they keep charging me £72 every month I went back to the shop they said next week w...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile broadband

Hi can anyone tell me how can i top up an o2 mobile mifi device and buy a 30 day data allowance,I do not have a credit or debit card,so is there any other way i can do it please......thank you

wjy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi

Hi ive recently just payed £25 for the big bundle 25 tarriff but want change it to the £30 big bundle tarriff, how do i do this as dont even let me cancel it? please help xx

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! automatic top ups

I've had 3 payments deducted from my debit card for automatic top ups for a pay and go service since ceasing the service in November 2016. I was only in the UK for 2 weeks in November last year, I used my old O2 SIM, then replaced it with my Australi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chess Ltd apparently working on behalf of 02

I've been contacted by a company called Chess Ltd (apparently working on behalf of 02, so the guy said). I tried to have a live chat with an 02 representative about this but got cut off.He said he could change my Consumer account tariff to a Business...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos