Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disappearing 1p's on Classic PAYG

Does anyone know if we're any closer to a solution of 1p charge, after the £1 charge off then on again daily, when Data is off and only Wi-Fi enabled

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from contract to pay to go

Hi, I only need my mobile for emergencies when away from home (e.g. like contacting RAC when my car broke down last week!) so today I've just switched from a contract to pay and go. I was advised to save the contacts on my SIM to the phone. It's a No...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed for recieving txts

Supposed to be 10 a month ..i keep getting billed for messages from virgin media and its ever week

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

How do i change my address on my account

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile in spain

Hi I'm going to Murcia next week as we have bought an apartment there.Will be going a few times a year .What are charges for calls and texts.Do I get charged if someone rings me ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

My sister has broke her phone, its not in use, she has been overcharged £20 which has generated a £42 unarranged overdraft useage fee. She is distraught to say the least- she cant afford this, she has no mean to contact O2 to resolve this issue, the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer a contract?

Hi all, you've helped before so hope you can again...I've had a contract, pay monthly for a while. One of the contacts on my pay monthly is my eldest sons and he has left home now, is it possible to transfer the contract over to him he's 20 years old...

Emmalcox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I prevent bolt on purchases?

Hi, I have just upgraded my son's phone and contract, having previously had a two year 2gb data contract without any problems. He now has a 5gb contract and imagine my shock when I received the first bill only to discover he has purchased an addition...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent Charges Taken by O2

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Mobile (Pay Monthly) at O2 on September 9th, 2016. Whilst in Pakistan from 28/08/16 my wife's account had started to show a particular number was being charged for allegedly being contacted too. When actual...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos