Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Customer care after fraud

Perhaps if shop staff did not tell you you had a digit wrong in your number of your phone then you could move on. But if like me you change it because you trusted the liars in the O2 shop now they are not taking my Direct Debit so O2 is ******.

Unhappy64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G LTE Euro roaming

Hi, I've had a search around and can't see any info on this subject. Does anyone know if the O2 4G capability will roam into other Euro countries and if the European £1.50 flat fee system will still apply to my account? It was fine on 3G but I don't ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract

I wish to cancel contract for mobile phone no: [Removed] - this is my husband's phone but he is unable to cancel the contract as he cannot use a computer.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 PERSONAL HOTSPOT WIFI BUFFERING

Hi, i have just taken out a contract with 02 for the Personal WIFI hotspot, is anyone else having issues using it? i have got full 4G Signal but cannot get any video to play e.g netflix, or youtube etc. getting very frustrating

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

If i cancel. Do i have to oay balance in full straight away. Or can i pay weekly for example?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have contacted o2 several times today by live chat they have advised they have texted the PAC code across but I haven't received it. I don't have my o2 SIM card in phone as using new sim with EE but I have got Tugo installed and nothing has come th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing or legit O2 text message?

This morning I recieved this text message perportedly from O2: "We have reason to believe your email and password for MyO2 has been obtained by third parties through phishing and may be used to access your MyO2 account. As a precaution, we will suspe...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

How do l pay online

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G data speeds.

Hi folks.I've just come over to o2 from Vodafone.However Im struggling with the data speeds.I was in Bath at the weekend and my device had full 4G signal however the data was unusable.Back at home Somerset I'm seeing about 2meg down speeds.Is this no...

JaseIAm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos