Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change my direct debit date

Can I changed my direct debit date to the 25th instead of the 24th because that is the date I get paid every month

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat service

What is the point of the chat service ???I just spent over 40 minutes with them trying to get a refund for an unauthorised payment taken from me - they said they could not help - and they were having 'system problem' so could not check what I was say...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payment

I will be making a payment of £203.97 on the 23 February, this is the full amount together with late payment fees. Please let me know if this is okay. Had a bereavement in the family and have just forgot about this bill. Many apologies. Geoff Wareham...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problems top-up from abroad

Hi I am trying to top up my phone from abroad (Poland). I use o2 web site, follow the instructions, have valid credit card, proper sum of money on it, give all the informations needed and ... O2 informs me - "declined".Please help me what am I doing ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting UK from South Africa

Hi, im off on holiday to South Africa soon and would like to know if its possible to send texts to the UK. I am on pay as you go, using an unlocked Nexus 4. I have seen its possible (49p a text not using the travel bolt on). The reason i ask is priev...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service on pay as you go mobile

On my account with O2 I had 2 devices registered- a pay monthly and a pay as you go. Today when I tried to use my pay as you go mobile it wouldn't let me.I knew there was some credit on his phone so I decided to check my account and found that my pho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto top up problems

Hi My auto top up keeps failing to top up. I have the low balance top up option. I'm wondering if the bank details that you have are correct or if there is another reason. Please advise. My number is [Removed].

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I am on a tariff that gives me 300 anytime, any network free minutes. I am quite sure I did not use my allowance last month but got billed £4.71 for one call of 12 minutes on 31st January. The actual bill oes not show me how many of my 300 minutes I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to now when can I upgrade

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos