Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Account Merge

Just want to know if it's possible to merge two separate Pay Monthly accounts in to one and pay as one contract, or at least have the payments on the same date each month?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing credit

My husband has a simple pay as you go sim, he may make 1 call every 6 weeks or so. However, when checking his balance, £6 has gone and no calls made. Is there anyway we can track where this credit may have been spent apart from call, thanks in advanc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam call

0800 952 4852 Hi guys, so I've had loads of missed calls from this number and after a Google search it's not clear if it's a scam or if it's actually o2? So I've answered it this morning, and basically told them to, ahem, bog orf!! Could anyone shed ...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPad sim, change email

Hi, I have an O2 sim card for my IPad, and I pay monthly. My email address is being discontinued, so I have to change the email which I use to log in to my account, but I can't work out how to do it. If I do:Manage My AccountI log inI select Edit You...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email

l am overseas with a broken phone that I can only use half the screen, have lost the opportunity for photos etc on my rtw once in a lifetime trip, have now discovered that I have a huge bill from a previous month whilst away which is impossible whils...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract sim abroad

hi this might be a stupid question but ill ask anyway, im due to go to turkey in little over 3 weeks and currently have a contract sim card but im going to use a pay as you talk sim card whilst in turkey, im also going to take my contract sim ith me ...

cmullen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

my bill has come out my bank but still showing as needs paying and all services been ristricted.??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost of making 0845 and 0870 calls

Virgin Mobile and Giff Gaff offer calls to 084,087 and 0500 numbers as inclusive,in fact Virgin Mobile offers a seperate allowance with the same amount of minutes as your standard minutes to call 084 and 087 numbers. Even paying £2.50 extra for 300 m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

automatic top up

I have auto top up but I have just tried to use it and I get a message saying I can not use it and my acccount has been suspended.How do I re-instate it as I can not find any info on my o2

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos