Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How much

You said 17.00 but now it goes to 19.00 over night????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Top-up problems.

Hi I am currently in the Australia. I have just purchased an O2 'Classic Pay as You Go' SIM for use when I return to England in April. I have had no problem registering an account on the O2 website. I have received the acknowledgement SMS and emails ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting to abroad

My other half is away in Tenerife for next couple days. He's been texting me but if like to know if it costs me to text him back. Thank you in advance

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I am an o2 business pay monthly sim only customer,when I log onto the o2 web site and try to view my bill (which is much higher than expected) I can sign in but it will not let me view my bill not a happy customer as I don't have time to go into town...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay my bill

I do not have an option to pay my bill online. O2 want me to call 03448090202 but I forgot my memorable word so they can't access my account.Is there another way to pay?It seems silly that O2 are making it impossible for me to pay the money I owe the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Took money out of my account that i dont owe!

02 Took £911.75 out of my account for an upgrade that was cancelled in my 14 day cool off period. They are at fault and have admitted they made a mistake and will refund the money within 5-10 working days! It took them seconds to take my money and pu...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chat calls

Hi, is there anywhere or anyway I can view the transcript of previous chat calls I have had?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount

Hi, can somebody PLEASE give me the NHS open discount code!! On the o2 website it states very clearly I can get this 5 digit code by chatting online or phoning o2 rather than having to bother Human Resources at my work. After being disconnected THREE...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract help

Can someone help me with my contract please

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos