Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 12 Month Sim Only Upgrade

Hey, Does anyone know when you can upgrade a 12 month sim only deal to a handset contract? I've had the sim for just short of 6 months. It says 'you are ready to upgrade' in MyO2 but it just takes me to more sim only deals, just wondering if at some ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating payment details

I currently have a business account with a number of phones attached. How do I now split the billing into a) business phone paid from bank account Aandb) 2 personal phones to be paid in future via a new bank account? Have tried the online help - no h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariffs

do unlimited calls include other networks?Do unlimited texts include multimedia messages?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone sending messages by itself

HelloWondering if anyone can help me... the strangest thing happened the other day, my partner recieved three text messages from me in a row, none of which i sent.The messages were 'Busy now, see you at lunch' and 'In a meeting, speak later' , one of...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of name

Hi - I need to change my surname on my account to my married name, please can you tell me how to do this?Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I want to end my O2 account, my phone is broken and I cannot call anyone, just end my account before I go to bloody court

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling orders

I ordered a sim today but I ordered the wrong tarrif. How can I cancel my order?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Change.

I have an iPhone which is at the end of it's contract, but is in my fathers name, which he pays for. I would like to change this to be in my name, so that I pay for it - but also keeping the same phone number.Would anyone be able to help me with how ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid sim

I have replaced my SIM card for new one as Pay&Go. But is shows is invalid SIM card. What do I have to do ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I am thinking of upgrading my Sony xperia z3 it's just iI can't decide to which phone I should upgrade to, in the past I have had an iPhone, Samsung galaxy and I have not been impressed so I went back to Sony which has been a great phone, but some...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos