Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

on the first page of the keep my number form it asks for amobile number,is that the number i want to transfer or my o2 number

tedboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming mobile numbers not displayed

My wife has just purchased an LG K4 Smart phone and is with O2 on pay as you go. All her mobile numbers on the old SIM card (pay as you Go with O2) that was in her old Dumb Samsung phone have been transferred on the SIM Card to the new SMART phone. H...

grahamm7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay as you go

I want to change my account from pay monthly to pay as you go. I got my new sim in the post today but I'm not sure how to keep my mobile number the same

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I would like to cancel a phone contract with 02 Company now.

Good morning, I would like to cancel my phone contract now because I had been trying by phone and I couldn't. My contract is 25 pounds monthly but now I just want to cancel because I am leaving the country in one day,I had been in my O2 store and try...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime plan and bill issue

I have been on non stop since sunday telling me it take few days for my bill to be fix as there is a £213 airtime bill i have payed my device of and asked to leave but no person told me when i was leaveing there be a airtime bill if this was the case...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well that was easy - 12mth Refresh Upgrade

I thought it about time to pass some good feedback about o2 for a change, instead of the negativity that is abound... I came to point where I could upgrade my phone, due to the 12mth refresh tariff... so i thought id give it a whirl at the Crystal Pe...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Refresh 'early cancelation fee' of £405. Now disconnected and still owe £400 on my device plan!!

As of 01/03/17, all of my bills on all devices were payed for and up to date. I got a letter stating i will be disconnected unless an outstanding amount is payed (the letter did not state an amount), however online all bills appeared payed. Yesterday...

Resolved! Sim/phone number

Hi, Can i find my number from my sim card number.. I have a GSM dialler connected to an alarm system with an o2 sim in but don't know the phone number to access it or even if it's working as it won't dial out but does give message about option to top...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos