Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay off handset

O2 refresh if I pay off phone can I still carry on paying airtime or you have to upgrade

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

hi everyone im trying to upgrade my phone and it wont let me through the app and im also on a sim only deal and can i still get a new device whilst on a sim only

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I need to know when  i can upgrade?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

over 18 websites restriction HELP

Dear, I am trying unlock over 18 websites since Tuesday 14/02/17 and did pay £1 to verified my credit card. Since Tuesday I am waiting for the adult websites to be unlocked. I keep calling every day o2 customer service and every one telling me the sa...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay & go contract not being adhered by O2

I recently top up my mobile by 15 pounds. I found out that the promises given by O2 in terms of extra allowances for free phone phone calls & texts- are not being being granted as promised. My mobile is [Removed]. My current top up of 15 pounds is be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi, I cant see the info on mt account page. I am nearly at the limit on my data, can you tell me what date each month this gets renewed? Thanks, Louise

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) email relay revers

They do exist at O2 I've just pinged one and seen the MX records for it so Guru help on Customer Services isn't GURU helpful. Tesco use O2 for their mobile phone network - and smtp.o2.co.uk works with a Tesco PAYG mobile phone to send emails. Get a O...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

How do I cancel two contracts I don't know the details about.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio breakup - cannot make or receive calls

If I try to make or receive a call I get distorted audio - even when the number I have rung is ringing.Problem occurs with two diferent phones with the same SIM in.My wife's phone (on O2) does not suffer the problem.Reception is 4/5 bars 4GOccurs in ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos